Tags: Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) chair of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee
Just days before the latest extension of the current highway bill – Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU) – was set to expire on March 31, the Senate approved a 90-day extension of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant473 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March362 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania244 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call202 Views