A California developer has agreed to pay $240,000 in attorney fees for the opponents of his rock quarry project if they win the ongoing court challenge against the quarry, according to a report from The Santa Rosa Press Democrat. The settlement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views