Tags: barge terminal
Meade County Quarry LLC has requested the Army Corps of Engineers for a permit to install a large barge-fleeting terminal on the Ohio River in Meade County, Kentucky, CourierJournal.com reported. The request follows the company’s proposal to construct a quarry in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views