A barge floats on the Ohio River. (Photo: Tim Kiser / Wikimedia Commons) Meade County Quarry LLC has requested the Army Corps of Engineers for a permit to install a large barge-fleeting terminal on the Ohio River in Meade County, ...
Vulcan Materials Co. christened a new tug boat for use at its Grand Rivers facility. Named M/V Hazel Demery, the tug is named for a former employee and prominent local citizen who was the guest of honor at the christening ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views