Highbank loads first aggregate shipment at new barge-loading facility at Swamp Point North Quarry, delivers it to Port of Prince Rupert
Highbank Resources Ltd. loaded its first shipment of aggregates at its new barge-loading facility in British Columbia and delivered it to the Port of Prince Rupert. Helenic Shipping News reports that Highbank Director Jim Place, P. Geo., boarded the 100-foot ...
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
Meade County Quarry LLC has requested the Army Corps of Engineers for a permit to install a large barge-fleeting terminal on the Ohio River in Meade County, Kentucky, CourierJournal.com reported. The request follows the company’s proposal to construct a quarry in ...
Vulcan Materials Co. christened a new tug boat for use at its Grand Rivers facility. Named M/V Hazel Demery, the tug is named for a former employee and prominent local citizen who was the guest of honor at the christening ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views