Highbank loads first aggregate shipment at new barge-loading facility at Swamp Point North Quarry, delivers it to Port of Prince Rupert
Highbank Resources Ltd. loaded its first shipment of aggregates at its new barge-loading facility in British Columbia and delivered it to the Port of Prince Rupert. Helenic Shipping News reports that Highbank Director Jim Place, P. Geo., boarded the 100-foot ...
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
Meade County Quarry LLC has requested the Army Corps of Engineers for a permit to install a large barge-fleeting terminal on the Ohio River in Meade County, Kentucky, CourierJournal.com reported. The request follows the company’s proposal to construct a quarry in ...
Vulcan Materials Co. christened a new tug boat for use at its Grand Rivers facility. Named M/V Hazel Demery, the tug is named for a former employee and prominent local citizen who was the guest of honor at the christening ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs757 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year377 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries319 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs214 Views