Tags: barges of limestone used in flue gas desulfurization (FGD)
American Electric Power’s Amos Plant on the Kanawha River in Charleston, W.Va. — the largest coal-powered electric plant east of the Mississippi — has installed an electric-powered 1500 B Series E-Crane to unload barges of limestone used in flue gas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)426 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars348 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees274 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet211 Views