Tags: barges of limestone used in flue gas desulfurization (FGD)
American Electric Power’s Amos Plant on the Kanawha River in Charleston, W.Va. — the largest coal-powered electric plant east of the Mississippi — has installed an electric-powered 1500 B Series E-Crane to unload barges of limestone used in flue gas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program597 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas381 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge278 Views