Tags: barges of limestone used in flue gas desulfurization (FGD)
American Electric Power’s Amos Plant on the Kanawha River in Charleston, W.Va. — the largest coal-powered electric plant east of the Mississippi — has installed an electric-powered 1500 B Series E-Crane to unload barges of limestone used in flue gas ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga576 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance306 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments268 Views