I took this video while visiting CalPortland's DuPont Pit in Washington. Aggregate material is being loaded onto a barge on Puget Sound for shipment. You can watch the video on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel.
Smooth Operator When boulders continued to bust up its barges, an Ohio sand and gravel operator turned to a custom solution to keep its water transportation moving smoothly. By Carl Emigh For more than 80 years, Oscar Brugmann Sand & Gravel, Inc., located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher506 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident351 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing182 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution180 Views