Tags: barium atoms
As prices continue to rise, our erstwhile columnist shares his gut feeling about the mineral’s future. By Bill Langer Iam intimately familiar with a mineral called Barite, a.k.a. barium sulfate. This is because I recently underwent a computed tomography (CT) scan that used ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views