Tags: barium electrons
As prices continue to rise, our erstwhile columnist shares his gut feeling about the mineral’s future. By Bill Langer Iam intimately familiar with a mineral called Barite, a.k.a. barium sulfate. This is because I recently underwent a computed tomography (CT) scan that used ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views