Tags: barium electrons
As prices continue to rise, our erstwhile columnist shares his gut feeling about the mineral’s future. By Bill Langer Iam intimately familiar with a mineral called Barite, a.k.a. barium sulfate. This is because I recently underwent a computed tomography (CT) scan that used ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views