Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
Due to accidents and methane ignitions at highwall miner and auger operations, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is providing best practices to aid mine operators in developing sound ground control plans. BEST PRACTICES • Provide adequate spacing/webbing between holes to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views