Building Better Berms
Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
Due to accidents and methane ignitions at highwall miner and auger operations, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is providing best practices to aid mine operators in developing sound ground control plans. BEST PRACTICES • Provide adequate spacing/webbing between holes to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1285 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth468 Views