Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
Due to accidents and methane ignitions at highwall miner and auger operations, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is providing best practices to aid mine operators in developing sound ground control plans. BEST PRACTICES • Provide adequate spacing/webbing between holes to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety354 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader208 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs195 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism114 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100112 Views