Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
Due to accidents and methane ignitions at highwall miner and auger operations, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is providing best practices to aid mine operators in developing sound ground control plans. BEST PRACTICES • Provide adequate spacing/webbing between holes to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance300 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments230 Views