Building Better Berms
Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
Due to accidents and methane ignitions at highwall miner and auger operations, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is providing best practices to aid mine operators in developing sound ground control plans. BEST PRACTICES • Provide adequate spacing/webbing between holes to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views