Tags: Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) named Stephen P. Zelnak, Jr., as the recipient of the 16th annual Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the construction aggregates industry, his family and his community. Zelnak is chairman ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151619 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151062 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1026 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production723 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success491 Views