Tags: Barry Schaffter senior vice president and chief information officer at Deere
Deere & Company said that a proposal under consideration by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) jeopardizes use of the Global Positioning System (GPS) in agriculture and construction equipment. Deere is a member of the Coalition to Save Our GPS, which, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views