Tags: Bartow County
Vulcan Materials has proposed an expansion of its rock quarry in Adairsville, Georgia, that would extend the quarry by nearly 279 acres, according to a report from the Rome News-Tribune. Bartow County has filed a Development Regional Impact document, which David ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama The town of Gurley will be in court once again on its long-time lawsuit with M&N Materials, ...
Vulcan Materials generates $5 million in capital investments from its Bartow County operations alone, the Daily Tribune News reports. That’s because Vulcan Materials’ two Bartow County quarries sit on the majority of the county’s crushed stone resources, where the company extracts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers389 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg311 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views