Tags: Bartow County
Vulcan Materials has proposed an expansion of its rock quarry in Adairsville, Georgia, that would extend the quarry by nearly 279 acres, according to a report from the Rome News-Tribune. Bartow County has filed a Development Regional Impact document, which David ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama The town of Gurley will be in court once again on its long-time lawsuit with M&N Materials, ...
Vulcan Materials generates $5 million in capital investments from its Bartow County operations alone, the Daily Tribune News reports. That’s because Vulcan Materials’ two Bartow County quarries sit on the majority of the county’s crushed stone resources, where the company extracts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1632 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world185 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention184 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views