Tags: Bartow County
Vulcan Materials has proposed an expansion of its rock quarry in Adairsville, Georgia, that would extend the quarry by nearly 279 acres, according to a report from the Rome News-Tribune. Bartow County has filed a Development Regional Impact document, which David ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama The town of Gurley will be in court once again on its long-time lawsuit with M&N Materials, ...
Vulcan Materials generates $5 million in capital investments from its Bartow County operations alone, the Daily Tribune News reports. That’s because Vulcan Materials’ two Bartow County quarries sit on the majority of the county’s crushed stone resources, where the company extracts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets549 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year291 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views