Tags: Bartow Quarry
Vulcan Materials generates $5 million in capital investments from its Bartow County operations alone, the Daily Tribune News reports. That’s because Vulcan Materials’ two Bartow County quarries sit on the majority of the county’s crushed stone resources, where the company extracts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs488 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger440 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities357 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register354 Views