Road-gripping technologies already in place in Europe and Asia are now being implemented in the United States. Learn what this means for material producers. by Robert N. Dingess Roughly 33,000 people are killed annually in motor vehicle crashes on U.S. roadways. According ...
L is for Lava From Mt. Vesuvius to Hawaii, molten rock continues to leave its mark. By Bill Langer Lava (origin): lave, Italian, ‘a streame or gutter suddainly caused by raine’ (John Florio, 1611, A Dictionary Italian & English). It is ironic that when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs493 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register360 Views