Tags: Basking Ridge
In New Jersey, the Bernards Township Committee’s vote on the Millington Quarry’s proposed rehabilitation plan has been put on hold due to ongoing litigation between the quarry’s owners and the township, according to The Bernardsville News. The township’s planning board last ...
Two environmental groups have begun challenging the Planning Board’s partial endorsement for Millington Quarry’s rehabilitation plan near Basking Ridge, New Jersey, according to a report from The Bernardsville News. Citizens for a Clean and Safe Millington Quarry (CCSMQ) and the Bernards ...
The Planning Board in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, on March 7 partially endorsed a proposal from Millington Quarry to rehabilitate its Stonehouse Road property for possible residential property in the future, according to the Basking Ridge Patch. The endorsement follows 18 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views