Tags: Basking Ridge
In New Jersey, the Bernards Township Committee’s vote on the Millington Quarry’s proposed rehabilitation plan has been put on hold due to ongoing litigation between the quarry’s owners and the township, according to The Bernardsville News. The township’s planning board last ...
Two environmental groups have begun challenging the Planning Board’s partial endorsement for Millington Quarry’s rehabilitation plan near Basking Ridge, New Jersey, according to a report from The Bernardsville News. Citizens for a Clean and Safe Millington Quarry (CCSMQ) and the Bernards ...
The Planning Board in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, on March 7 partially endorsed a proposal from Millington Quarry to rehabilitate its Stonehouse Road property for possible residential property in the future, according to the Basking Ridge Patch. The endorsement follows 18 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April609 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry350 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration336 Views