Tags: Basking Ridge
In New Jersey, the Bernards Township Committee’s vote on the Millington Quarry’s proposed rehabilitation plan has been put on hold due to ongoing litigation between the quarry’s owners and the township, according to The Bernardsville News. The township’s planning board last ...
Two environmental groups have begun challenging the Planning Board’s partial endorsement for Millington Quarry’s rehabilitation plan near Basking Ridge, New Jersey, according to a report from The Bernardsville News. Citizens for a Clean and Safe Millington Quarry (CCSMQ) and the Bernards ...
The Planning Board in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, on March 7 partially endorsed a proposal from Millington Quarry to rehabilitate its Stonehouse Road property for possible residential property in the future, according to the Basking Ridge Patch. The endorsement follows 18 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views