Liebherr reported success in sales and interest in its earthmoving technology, tower cranes, mobile cranes, concrete technology and and deep foundation products investments and interest at Bauma 2013 last week. Joachim Strobel, managing director sales at Liebherr-EMtec GmbH and Liebherr-Hydraulikbagger GmbH ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views