Tags: BCP Vice President Mary Bell
Caterpillar Inc. announced plans on Nov. 11 to shift its production from Japan by opening a new manufacturing facility in North America for small tracktype tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The Peoria, Ill.-based company says the shift is part of a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views