Tags: Beaufort County
The North Carolina Department of Environmental and Natural Resources (NCDENR) announced Friday that its Division of Water Resources has issued a water withdrawal permit to Martin Marietta Materials. The permit will allow Martin Marietta to remove up to 12 million gallons ...
Martin Marietta Materials may soon operate a limestone quarry in Beaufort County, North Carolina. Area residents are considering the pros and cons of the proposed quarry, pointing to the quarry’s impact on water tables, wells and the Blounts Creek environment as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views