Tags: Bell B50D articulated hauler
Following Bell Equipment’s announcement that the company’s articulated haulers will return North America, Bell NA Managing Director Neville Paynter discussed the details of the re-entry with our sister site, Equipment World. The re-entry of Bell artic haulers into the North American ...
After ending its articulated hauler licensing agreement with John Deere last fall, Bell announced on Wednesday it will be re-entering the North American market with the largest artic sold here: the 50-ton B50D. The company's theme to customers: Size matters. "The B50D ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views