Tags: Bell B50D articulated hauler
Following Bell Equipment’s announcement that the company’s articulated haulers will return North America, Bell NA Managing Director Neville Paynter discussed the details of the re-entry with our sister site, Equipment World. The re-entry of Bell artic haulers into the North American ...
After ending its articulated hauler licensing agreement with John Deere last fall, Bell announced on Wednesday it will be re-entering the North American market with the largest artic sold here: the 50-ton B50D. The company's theme to customers: Size matters. "The B50D ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views