Tags: Bell Equipment South Africa
After ending its articulated hauler licensing agreement with John Deere last fall, Bell announced on Wednesday it will be re-entering the North American market with the largest artic sold here: the 50-ton B50D. The company's theme to customers: Size matters. "The B50D ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1930 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...498 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker302 Views