Tags: Belo Horizonte
A visit to a Brazilian iron ore mine underscores that operational goals and challenges are similar throughout the globe. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com In early November, I visited an iron ore mine near Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and saw just how similar mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1070 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time528 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry479 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike211 Views