Tags: Berkeley Mayor Tom Bates
Senate Bill 582 (SB 582), authored by state Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco), is now on Gov. Jerry Brown's desk and awaiting the Governor's signature after passing both houses of the state legislature, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) reports. The bill, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views