To keep your operation’s employees safe when working around and with stockpiles and highwalls, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) offers these five best practices: Be aware of overhanging material when loading from stockpiles and highwalls. Stay back from the edge ...
A nearly 20-year-old agreement between Union Township, Pennsylvania, and Haines & Kibblehouse Inc. could mean the company’s quarry will acquire some additional safety measures, according to a report from ReadingEagle.com. A court order was issued in 1995 following the agreement. The ...
Highwall and Stockpile Safety Guard against highwall and stockpile incidents by staying aware of hazards, inspecting the areas, and controlling access to the areas. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor To keep your operation’s employees safe when working around and with stockpiles and ...
Managing Stormwater Runoff
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person820 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger390 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger237 Views