To keep your operation’s employees safe when working around and with stockpiles and highwalls, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) offers these five best practices: Be aware of overhanging material when loading from stockpiles and highwalls. Stay back from the edge ...
A nearly 20-year-old agreement between Union Township, Pennsylvania, and Haines & Kibblehouse Inc. could mean the company’s quarry will acquire some additional safety measures, according to a report from ReadingEagle.com. A court order was issued in 1995 following the agreement. The ...
Highwall and Stockpile Safety Guard against highwall and stockpile incidents by staying aware of hazards, inspecting the areas, and controlling access to the areas. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor To keep your operation’s employees safe when working around and with stockpiles and ...
Managing Stormwater Runoff
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views