Tags: Best Open Pit/Sand and Gravel Reclamation Award
A Greensville County rock quarry and Henrico County sand and gravel mine operated by Vulcan Materials Company have been recognized for outstanding reclamation. The Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) presented the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability600 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D284 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 267 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure266 Views