Tags: best practices for avoiding conveyor accidents
According to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the most common belt conveyor accidents occur when a miner is: Caught between a conveyor belt and an idler or pulley; Caught in a drive chain or gear drive; or Trapped between major components ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world269 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views