Tags: best practices for avoiding conveyor accidents
According to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the most common belt conveyor accidents occur when a miner is: Caught between a conveyor belt and an idler or pulley; Caught in a drive chain or gear drive; or Trapped between major components ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views