Tags: best practices for avoiding conveyor accidents
According to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the most common belt conveyor accidents occur when a miner is: Caught between a conveyor belt and an idler or pulley; Caught in a drive chain or gear drive; or Trapped between major components ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1914 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC740 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania510 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up450 Views