Tags: best practices for avoiding conveyor accidents
According to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the most common belt conveyor accidents occur when a miner is: Caught between a conveyor belt and an idler or pulley; Caught in a drive chain or gear drive; or Trapped between major components ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...538 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views