Tags: best practices for mining
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has reported that three fatal accidents have occurred within a week at metal and nonmetal mines. A September 16, 2013, incident involved a 58-year-old miner who was killed when he was driving a haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers421 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products206 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award194 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions185 Views