Tags: bi-partisan effort to increase gas tax
A bi-partisan effort is underway to improve the state's roads and bridges by raising the gas tax to pay for improvement, reports KCCI TV-8 Des Moines. The TV station is now surveying Iowans on its website about their views on increasing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151073 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production731 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success541 Views