Tags: bi-partisan effort to increase gas tax
A bi-partisan effort is underway to improve the state's roads and bridges by raising the gas tax to pay for improvement, reports KCCI TV-8 Des Moines. The TV station is now surveying Iowans on its website about their views on increasing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger352 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views