When the University of South Carolina found itself in a bidding war with Vulcan Materials for 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium, the school knew it was in for a fight. Vulcan wanted the land because it was less ...
Vulcan Materials has found itself in a bidding war with the University of South Carolina over over nearly 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium. Vulcan recently tripled the offer made by the USC Development Foundation, a private fundraising arm of ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief For nearly a year, we’ve covered the train wreck that is the Clark County Commission as it ‘manages’ the bidding process for a major Las Vegas beltway expansion project. (Check out back installments of State and Province ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views