When the University of South Carolina found itself in a bidding war with Vulcan Materials for 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium, the school knew it was in for a fight. Vulcan wanted the land because it was less ...
Vulcan Materials has found itself in a bidding war with the University of South Carolina over over nearly 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium. Vulcan recently tripled the offer made by the USC Development Foundation, a private fundraising arm of ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief For nearly a year, we’ve covered the train wreck that is the Clark County Commission as it ‘manages’ the bidding process for a major Las Vegas beltway expansion project. (Check out back installments of State and Province ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)158 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views