When the University of South Carolina found itself in a bidding war with Vulcan Materials for 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium, the school knew it was in for a fight. Vulcan wanted the land because it was less ...
Vulcan Materials has found itself in a bidding war with the University of South Carolina over over nearly 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium. Vulcan recently tripled the offer made by the USC Development Foundation, a private fundraising arm of ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief For nearly a year, we’ve covered the train wreck that is the Clark County Commission as it ‘manages’ the bidding process for a major Las Vegas beltway expansion project. (Check out back installments of State and Province ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views