When the University of South Carolina found itself in a bidding war with Vulcan Materials for 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium, the school knew it was in for a fight. Vulcan wanted the land because it was less ...
Vulcan Materials has found itself in a bidding war with the University of South Carolina over over nearly 300 acres of land near Williams-Brice Stadium. Vulcan recently tripled the offer made by the USC Development Foundation, a private fundraising arm of ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief For nearly a year, we’ve covered the train wreck that is the Clark County Commission as it ‘manages’ the bidding process for a major Las Vegas beltway expansion project. (Check out back installments of State and Province ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views