At the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual honors awards, Jay Stem, executive director of the North Carolina Aggregates Association (NCAA), was recognized as the 2012 State Aggregates Executive of the Year. The proclamation accompanying the award noted that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car185 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad161 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views