Tags: Big Ridge Inc.
Operators should be diligent in contesting special assessments and seeking justification for penalty calculations. by Patrick W. Dennison In 2007, new penalty regulations were promulgated that increased penalties associated with the citations/orders issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries286 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views