Tags: Big Ridge Inc.
Operators should be diligent in contesting special assessments and seeking justification for penalty calculations. by Patrick W. Dennison In 2007, new penalty regulations were promulgated that increased penalties associated with the citations/orders issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views