Tags: Big Ridge Inc.
Operators should be diligent in contesting special assessments and seeking justification for penalty calculations. by Patrick W. Dennison In 2007, new penalty regulations were promulgated that increased penalties associated with the citations/orders issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013194 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views