Tags: Big Ridge Inc.
Operators should be diligent in contesting special assessments and seeking justification for penalty calculations. by Patrick W. Dennison In 2007, new penalty regulations were promulgated that increased penalties associated with the citations/orders issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry555 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction466 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company377 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way306 Views