Tags: Big Ridge Inc.
Operators should be diligent in contesting special assessments and seeking justification for penalty calculations. by Patrick W. Dennison In 2007, new penalty regulations were promulgated that increased penalties associated with the citations/orders issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers337 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 293 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America211 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views