Tags: Bill Gehrmann president of Headwater Resources Inc.
The cost to build roads, runways, and bridges would increase by an estimated $104.6 billion throughout the next 20 years if coal fly ash is no longer available as a transportation construction building material, according to a new study by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant472 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March361 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania243 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call188 Views