Tags: Bill Graves ATA president and chief executive officer
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety342 Views
- Three simple steps to lockout-tagout297 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement163 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs151 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency147 Views