Tags: Bill Graves ATA president and chief executive officer
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents239 Views