Tags: Bill Howard
The 28th annual Goodyear North America Highway Hero is an Olympia, Wash. truck driver who helped save the lives of two people in a car that had come to a stop on railroad tracks, including pulling the unconscious driver from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year517 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views