Tags: Bill Peduto
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]521 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill409 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views