Tags: Bill Peduto
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training329 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views