Tags: Bill Rohner Caterpillar vice president with responsibility for electric power
Caterpillar Inc. has finalized the purchase of MWM Holding GmbH (MWM) from 3i and funds managed by 3i for euro 580 million (about $800 million US). This action follows the European Commission's recent clearance of the ...
Caterpillar dealer Ring Power and APR Energy plc have signed an agreement to develop temporary power solutions globally to meet the needs of the growing international power projects (IPP) market, especially in the emerging markets. The five-year agreement. publicly announced on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151093 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success599 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting416 Views