Tags: Bill Rohner Caterpillar vice president with responsibility for electric power
Caterpillar Inc. has finalized the purchase of MWM Holding GmbH (MWM) from 3i and funds managed by 3i for euro 580 million (about $800 million US). This action follows the European Commission's recent clearance of the ...
Caterpillar dealer Ring Power and APR Energy plc have signed an agreement to develop temporary power solutions globally to meet the needs of the growing international power projects (IPP) market, especially in the emerging markets. The five-year agreement. publicly announced on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views