Tags: Bill Rohner Caterpillar vice president with responsibility for electric power
Caterpillar Inc. has finalized the purchase of MWM Holding GmbH (MWM) from 3i and funds managed by 3i for euro 580 million (about $800 million US). This action follows the European Commission's recent clearance of the ...
Caterpillar dealer Ring Power and APR Energy plc have signed an agreement to develop temporary power solutions globally to meet the needs of the growing international power projects (IPP) market, especially in the emerging markets. The five-year agreement. publicly announced on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction521 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way398 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter373 Views