Tags: Bill Rohner Caterpillar vice president with responsibility for electric power
Caterpillar Inc. has finalized the purchase of MWM Holding GmbH (MWM) from 3i and funds managed by 3i for euro 580 million (about $800 million US). This action follows the European Commission's recent clearance of the ...
Caterpillar dealer Ring Power and APR Energy plc have signed an agreement to develop temporary power solutions globally to meet the needs of the growing international power projects (IPP) market, especially in the emerging markets. The five-year agreement. publicly announced on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1032 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources409 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger365 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident277 Views