Tags: Bill Rohner Caterpillar vice president with responsibility for electric power
Caterpillar Inc. has finalized the purchase of MWM Holding GmbH (MWM) from 3i and funds managed by 3i for euro 580 million (about $800 million US). This action follows the European Commission's recent clearance of the ...
Caterpillar dealer Ring Power and APR Energy plc have signed an agreement to develop temporary power solutions globally to meet the needs of the growing international power projects (IPP) market, especially in the emerging markets. The five-year agreement. publicly announced on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views