Tags: Bill Werkheiser
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Director Marcia McNutt will be stepping down, effective Feb. 15, according to a National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) report. McNutt announced her departure from USGS on Jan. 14. The departure is timed to follow the launch ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company444 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident360 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views