Tags: Bill Young (R-Fla.)
The House Republican Steering Committee announced the heads of all 12 appropriations subcommittees. According to National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) Washington Watch & eDigest report, the new committee is as follows: Rep. Tom Latham (Iowa) will take over the gavel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views