(Lincoln, Nebraska)— BinMaster Level Controls of Lincoln, Nebraska, USA announces the introduction of the BinMaster Guided Wave Radar (GWR-100) level sensor for measuring powders, bulk solids and liquids in vessels up to 78’ tall. The GWR-100 provides highly accurate level ...
BinMaster Level Controls says its new SmartBob-TS1 continuous level measurement and inventory monitoring sensor is designed to prevent the ingression of dust into the electronics cavity to protect critical components and enhance durability. The sensor can be used to measure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views