(Lincoln, Nebraska)— BinMaster Level Controls of Lincoln, Nebraska, USA announces the introduction of the BinMaster Guided Wave Radar (GWR-100) level sensor for measuring powders, bulk solids and liquids in vessels up to 78’ tall. The GWR-100 provides highly accurate level ...
BinMaster Level Controls says its new SmartBob-TS1 continuous level measurement and inventory monitoring sensor is designed to prevent the ingression of dust into the electronics cavity to protect critical components and enhance durability. The sensor can be used to measure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views