(Lincoln, Nebraska)— BinMaster Level Controls of Lincoln, Nebraska, USA announces the introduction of the BinMaster Guided Wave Radar (GWR-100) level sensor for measuring powders, bulk solids and liquids in vessels up to 78’ tall. The GWR-100 provides highly accurate level ...
BinMaster Level Controls says its new SmartBob-TS1 continuous level measurement and inventory monitoring sensor is designed to prevent the ingression of dust into the electronics cavity to protect critical components and enhance durability. The sensor can be used to measure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151072 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production729 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success539 Views