(Lincoln, Nebraska)— BinMaster Level Controls of Lincoln, Nebraska, USA announces the introduction of the BinMaster Guided Wave Radar (GWR-100) level sensor for measuring powders, bulk solids and liquids in vessels up to 78’ tall. The GWR-100 provides highly accurate level ...
BinMaster Level Controls says its new SmartBob-TS1 continuous level measurement and inventory monitoring sensor is designed to prevent the ingression of dust into the electronics cavity to protect critical components and enhance durability. The sensor can be used to measure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life483 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers254 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views