(Lincoln, Nebraska)— BinMaster Level Controls of Lincoln, Nebraska, USA announces the introduction of the BinMaster Guided Wave Radar (GWR-100) level sensor for measuring powders, bulk solids and liquids in vessels up to 78’ tall. The GWR-100 provides highly accurate level ...
BinMaster Level Controls says its new SmartBob-TS1 continuous level measurement and inventory monitoring sensor is designed to prevent the ingression of dust into the electronics cavity to protect critical components and enhance durability. The sensor can be used to measure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views