Cemex has renewed its global alliance with BirdLife International for three more years, reiterating its commitment to achieving environmentally sustainable development while integrating biodiversity conservation in daily operations. The alliance includes the United States, as well as countries in other ...
Lafarge’s Wildlife at Work certification shows how aggregate operations can coexist in harmony with the environment. Acompany’s gravel pit one day is another person’s wildlife-filled park down the line. Lafarge has partnered with the Wildlife Habitat Council (WHC) to turn mined- out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park164 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule129 Views