Tags: Bird Road interchange project
San Joaquin County, Calif. officials gathered recently to celebrate the completion of an interchange project at South Bird Road and Highway 120 that was made possible by five quarry owners, Tracy Press reports. Cemex, Granite Construction, Knife River Corp., Teichert Aggregates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1932 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker289 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete281 Views