The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has announced that it has made some changes to current district office boundaries and assigned inspection areas for its Metal and Nonmetal program. The changes took effect October 1, 2013. MSHA says the jurisdiction over the ...
The 8th annual Southeast Mine Safety and Health Conference will take place November 5-7 at the Ross Bridge Hotel/Conference Center in Hoover, Alabama, near Birmingham. The conference focuses on health and safety in the mining industry and will feature keynote speakers ...
To better serve its aggregate producing clients throughout the Southeastern United States, Bowser-Morner has opened a new office and testing laboratory in Birmingham, Ala. The new laboratory will focus on providing physical and chemical testing of aggregate and minerals for producers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction489 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way391 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views