The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has announced that it has made some changes to current district office boundaries and assigned inspection areas for its Metal and Nonmetal program. The changes took effect October 1, 2013. MSHA says the jurisdiction over the ...
The 8th annual Southeast Mine Safety and Health Conference will take place November 5-7 at the Ross Bridge Hotel/Conference Center in Hoover, Alabama, near Birmingham. The conference focuses on health and safety in the mining industry and will feature keynote speakers ...
To better serve its aggregate producing clients throughout the Southeastern United States, Bowser-Morner has opened a new office and testing laboratory in Birmingham, Ala. The new laboratory will focus on providing physical and chemical testing of aggregate and minerals for producers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs208 Views