Tags: blast rock
What in the world is he talkin’ about? By Bill Langer The scene: Our home in Anthem, Ariz., a suburb of Phoenix, located in the Sonoran Desert. It was 8:30 p.m. My wife, Pam, turned on the light in the bedroom and sent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry603 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction484 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way386 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views