Tags: blast safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a March 27, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone operation. The incident involved a 61-year-old loader operator with 24 years of experience who was killed when broken ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views