Tags: blast safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a March 27, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone operation. The incident involved a 61-year-old loader operator with 24 years of experience who was killed when broken ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America223 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views