Tags: blast safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a March 27, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone operation. The incident involved a 61-year-old loader operator with 24 years of experience who was killed when broken ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)423 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars346 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees274 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet209 Views