Tags: blast safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a March 27, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone operation. The incident involved a 61-year-old loader operator with 24 years of experience who was killed when broken ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2287 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...521 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker306 Views