By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com In what can only be categorized as a mistake of monumental proportions, a former Kansas assistant attorney general deleted all the rules and regulations covering explosives permits from the state records. To remedy this error, State Fire ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1044 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts378 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry315 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views