Tags: blasting safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 4, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone mine. The incident involved a 63-year-old lead man with 16 years of experience who was killed when he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views