Tags: blasting safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 4, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone mine. The incident involved a 63-year-old lead man with 16 years of experience who was killed when he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views