Tags: blasting safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 4, 2013, fatality at a crushed stone mine. The incident involved a 63-year-old lead man with 16 years of experience who was killed when he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches196 Views