Tags: Bloomberg report
Former Caterpillar executive Daniel J. Schlicksup, a global tax strategy manager for Caterpillar from 2005 to 2008, sued the heavy equipment manufacturer, alleging that he was demoted so the company could avoid $2 billion in taxes from offshore investments. In Schlicksup ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views