Tags: Bloomberg report
Former Caterpillar executive Daniel J. Schlicksup, a global tax strategy manager for Caterpillar from 2005 to 2008, sued the heavy equipment manufacturer, alleging that he was demoted so the company could avoid $2 billion in taxes from offshore investments. In Schlicksup ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned537 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies505 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting464 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India284 Views