Tags: Blooming Prairie
Minimizer has experienced growth during the past 25 years and gained market share internationally, pushing the company to expand its facilities. Minimizer’s production, sales and administrative operations are currently consolidated on one campus in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota. However, Minimizer announced the purchase ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views