Tags: Blooming Prairie
Minimizer has experienced growth during the past 25 years and gained market share internationally, pushing the company to expand its facilities. Minimizer’s production, sales and administrative operations are currently consolidated on one campus in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota. However, Minimizer announced the purchase ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views