Tags: Blooming Prairie
Minimizer has experienced growth during the past 25 years and gained market share internationally, pushing the company to expand its facilities. Minimizer’s production, sales and administrative operations are currently consolidated on one campus in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota. However, Minimizer announced the purchase ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve448 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime227 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views