The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded five Holcim plants with the Energy Star. The EPA awards the Energy Star to businesses and individuals who demonstrate superior energy efficiency. The five Holcim plants that received an Energy Star are: Holly Hill plant ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees264 Views