The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded five Holcim plants with the Energy Star. The EPA awards the Energy Star to businesses and individuals who demonstrate superior energy efficiency. The five Holcim plants that received an Energy Star are: Holly Hill plant ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup412 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation380 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement333 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training327 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views