Tags: Bluegrass Materials Company
The Forsyth County Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) on Tuesday unanimously rejected a sound variance request for a Bluegrass Materials quarry, according to a report from The Forsyth County News. The company wanted to operate its Cumming Quarry in Forsyth County, ...
A quarry owner in Forsyth County, Georgia, has requested a variance that would allow the site to operate at 15 decibels about the county code’s maximum 60 decibels, according to NorthFulton.com. Bluegrass Materials Co. wants to operate at 75 decibels at ...
Hats off to Bluegrass Materials Company. In January, Bluegrass bought a quarry in Cumming, Georgia, from Lafarge, and is now continuing to hold its annual Spring Fling. According to Forsythenews.com, the Spring Fling festival features food, music, and children’s activities. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views