Tags: Bluegrass Materials Company
The Forsyth County Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) on Tuesday unanimously rejected a sound variance request for a Bluegrass Materials quarry, according to a report from The Forsyth County News. The company wanted to operate its Cumming Quarry in Forsyth County, ...
A quarry owner in Forsyth County, Georgia, has requested a variance that would allow the site to operate at 15 decibels about the county code’s maximum 60 decibels, according to NorthFulton.com. Bluegrass Materials Co. wants to operate at 75 decibels at ...
Hats off to Bluegrass Materials Company. In January, Bluegrass bought a quarry in Cumming, Georgia, from Lafarge, and is now continuing to hold its annual Spring Fling. According to Forsythenews.com, the Spring Fling festival features food, music, and children’s activities. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views