Tags: Bluegrass Materials Company
The Forsyth County Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) on Tuesday unanimously rejected a sound variance request for a Bluegrass Materials quarry, according to a report from The Forsyth County News. The company wanted to operate its Cumming Quarry in Forsyth County, ...
A quarry owner in Forsyth County, Georgia, has requested a variance that would allow the site to operate at 15 decibels about the county code’s maximum 60 decibels, according to NorthFulton.com. Bluegrass Materials Co. wants to operate at 75 decibels at ...
Hats off to Bluegrass Materials Company. In January, Bluegrass bought a quarry in Cumming, Georgia, from Lafarge, and is now continuing to hold its annual Spring Fling. According to Forsythenews.com, the Spring Fling festival features food, music, and children’s activities. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views