Tags: Bluegrass Materials Company
The Forsyth County Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) on Tuesday unanimously rejected a sound variance request for a Bluegrass Materials quarry, according to a report from The Forsyth County News. The company wanted to operate its Cumming Quarry in Forsyth County, ...
A quarry owner in Forsyth County, Georgia, has requested a variance that would allow the site to operate at 15 decibels about the county code’s maximum 60 decibels, according to NorthFulton.com. Bluegrass Materials Co. wants to operate at 75 decibels at ...
Hats off to Bluegrass Materials Company. In January, Bluegrass bought a quarry in Cumming, Georgia, from Lafarge, and is now continuing to hold its annual Spring Fling. According to Forsythenews.com, the Spring Fling festival features food, music, and children’s activities. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments300 Views