Tags: BlueTec emissions technology
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) unveiled its new Detroit brand at the American Trucking Associations Management Conference and Exposition in Dallas. Developed to encompass all powertrain-related components, the announcement of the new brand is evidence of expedited fruition of Daimler ...
Freightliner Trucks has collaborated with McNeilus Companies in the development of a new bridge formula mixer chassis, Freightliner announced on Jan. 18 at World of Concrete 2011 in Las Vegas. The new truck is on display at the World of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views