Tags: BlueTec emissions technology
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) unveiled its new Detroit brand at the American Trucking Associations Management Conference and Exposition in Dallas. Developed to encompass all powertrain-related components, the announcement of the new brand is evidence of expedited fruition of Daimler ...
Freightliner Trucks has collaborated with McNeilus Companies in the development of a new bridge formula mixer chassis, Freightliner announced on Jan. 18 at World of Concrete 2011 in Las Vegas. The new truck is on display at the World of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views