Tags: BlueTec emissions technology
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) unveiled its new Detroit brand at the American Trucking Associations Management Conference and Exposition in Dallas. Developed to encompass all powertrain-related components, the announcement of the new brand is evidence of expedited fruition of Daimler ...
Freightliner Trucks has collaborated with McNeilus Companies in the development of a new bridge formula mixer chassis, Freightliner announced on Jan. 18 at World of Concrete 2011 in Las Vegas. The new truck is on display at the World of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views